New York Times bibliography
- New York Times; Feb 15, 1929; Mrs. Elizabeth Bellingrath Of Westfield, New Jersey, was married to Dr. A. O. Buck of Elizabeth, New Jersey, in the Pickwick Arms, Greenwich, this afternoon. The Rev. ...
- New York Times; September 22, 1930. “Boy pilot delays flight. Repairs postpone attempt to beat transcontinental record.”
- New York Times; September 22, 1930. “Robert Buck, 16-year-old Elizabeth, New Jersey aviator, attempting to set a new junior transcontinental flight record, landed his plane here early tonight for an overnight stop.”
- New York Times; September 30, 1930; page 24; “Boy flier reaches Indiana on long hop; Robert Buck starts from Newark, New Jersey in attempt to break junior coast-to-coast record. Delayed by head winds runs out of gasoline and is forced to refuel at Martin's Ferry and Columbus, Ohio. Delayed by refueling. Father and mother see start. Indianapolis, Illinois, September 29, 1930 (Associated Press) Robert Buck, 16-year-old Elizabeth, New Jersey aviator, attempting to set a new junior transcontinental flight record, landed his plane here early tonight for an overnight stop.”
- New York Times; October 03, 1930; page 27; “Buck forced down; stays at Amarillo, Texas; spends second night at Texas city after getting away and then returning. Motor fails in 70 miles youth to start again today for Albuquerque, New Mexico still confident of cross-country record.”
- New York Times; October 05, 1930; page 22; “Buck in California sets flight record; New Jersey youth hour 8 minutes under Schneider's transcontinental mark.”
- New York Times; October 19, 1930; page 9; “2 claim air records from Pacific here. Miss Ingalls and Robert Buck both complete interrupted transcontinental flights. Two transcontinental pilots, each claiming a record in flying time but each of whom has been on the way from Los Angeles for several days, landed yesterday at airports in the metropolitan district. At Roosevelt Field, Hiss Laura Ingalls of New York who is the holder of the women's ...”
- New York Times; September 30, 1935; page 24; “Robert Buck: Boy flier reaches Indiana on long hop.”
- New York Times; December 21, 1939, Thursday; Mrs. E. C. Bellingrath. Granddaughter of Count Was Aviation Enthusiast, 82.